|Child's Appetite Illustration|
Problems experienced to my child that is the lack of appetite. By reading the literature on the internet I finally get some information about how to improve your child's appetite in 6 ways.
Here's my tips in delivering food intake to Farrel, at now he starting to eat with fatty foods, as well as regular meals every day for 3 times.
- Create a meal by trying the same material but with different recipes, such as corn, maize is usually eaten Farrell if there is liquid, like soup made of corn, the other alternative, I made the corn to be like corn pancakes, or snack cakes such as corn, maize porridge and so forth.
- Stay always trying to get kids to eat (main meals) 3 times a day so that the nutrients that enter the body of the child is awake, need to be notified for babysiter to feed the child must be patient and painstaking.
- Provide appropriate multivitamin with the condition age of your child. Multivitamins can be bought at a pharmacy or a mini market which many kinds.
- Always provide fresh fruits such as apples, bananas and papaya. Because many children like fruit.
- Provide with de-worming, so that the child's body does not have symptoms of intestinal worms.
- Try also asking to the doctor, when the child was ill, asked whether the condition of their food intake is correct or not. Ask the best solution to increase the appetite of the child to the doctor.